Create a Custom Network Using Deployment Manager
Google Cloud Deployment Manager allows you to specify all the resources needed for your application in a declarative format using
yaml. You can use Python or Jinja2 templates to parameterize the configuration and allow reuse of common deployment paradigms such as a load balanced, auto-scaled instance group. Treat your configuration as code and perform repeatable deployments.
By creating configuration files which define the resources, the process of creating those resources can be repeated over and over with consistent results. In this lab you'll first create the template files needed for a network, then create the configuration file for Deployment Manager to create your network.
What you'll learn:
- Creating a custom network along with firewall rules.
- Getting familiar with fundamentals of Deployment Manager.
- Deploying a configuration.
- Testing your deployment.
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.
Deploy your configuration
Test your deployment