Detect Labels, Faces, and Landmarks in Images with the Cloud Vision API
The Cloud Vision API lets you understand the content of an image by encapsulating powerful machine learning models in a simple REST API.
In this lab, we will send images to the Vision API and see it detect objects, faces, and landmarks.
What you'll learn
- Creating a Vision API request and calling the API with
- Using the label, face, and landmark detection methods of the vision API
What you'll need
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.