Introduction to Amazon Route 53
SPL-30 - Version 2.0.1
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This lab will give you a basic understanding of Amazon Route 53 and will demonstrate the steps required to get started with Route 53.
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
- Create a hosted zone for your domain
- Create DNS records for Amazon EC2 instances
- Add a Route 53 health check to an Amazon EC2 Web Server
- Configure a DNS Failover to an Amazon S3 static website
- Test the health check and failover
Join Qwiklabs to Read the Rest of this Lab...and More!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Nearly 100 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.